How often do I need to get my Jaguar serviced?
We service your Jaguar based on mileage or the time that has passed since the last service. As the premier European automotive facility in Seattle, we can ensure that your vehicle remains precisely maintained to give you the performance you demand.
How do I find my EKA code?
Your Emergency Key Access (EKA) code allows you to enter your vehicle when you lose your key fob or it fails. It can be found on the security information card supplied with your vehicle. If you have trouble finding it, give us a call and we’ll help you figure it out.
What tires do I get for my Jaguar?
Jaguar specifications are very exacting and you should consult with us before changing tire sizes for aesthetic or performance reasons. Information on tire type and size is located in the owner’s manual, on the tire, or the driver’s side door jamb.
How do I update my Sat Nav?
When you download the InControl Touch Map Updater to your PC or Mac, you will be advised if a new map update is available for your vehicle. After purchasing and downloading the map you want, go ahead and transfer it to your vehicle’s SD card. Your InControl Navigation system will update, allowing you to correctly navigate to your destination.
What is InControl?
InControl is a set of services and applications that connects you to your Jaguar. It securely links you to the outside world. This includes remote features that connect you to your Jaguar from anywhere in the world via your smart device.
What is InControl touch?
InControl Touch is Jaguar’s latest multimedia system. It features new graphics with an 8-inch intuitive touch screen. The system is the command center for all of the features that make your driving experience more entertaining and safer.
What is InControl connect?
InControl Connect gives you connectivity within your vehicle, allowing you to stay connected using:
- InControl Apps: Connects your smartphone to the touchscreen to control a suite of compatible apps.
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Allows you to connect multiple devices so that all your passengers stay connected throughout your travels.
- InControl Remote Premium: Compatible with most smartphones, this upgraded service allows you to remotely lock and unlock the doors, pre-heat or pre-cool the interior using the climate control function, or find your car faster by using the Beep and Flash feature.
What is InControl Protect?
To activate your InControl Protect services, you need to create your account online and register your vehicle, giving you access to SOS Emergency calls, Optimized Jaguar Assistance, and Remote Essentials.
What is InControl secure?
InControl Secure uses tracking technology to automatically alert you if someone breaks into your car or moves it without your consent. It will also alert the Jaguar monitoring center, enabling you to locate and recover your car as quickly as possible. Even if your car is stolen with the keys, you can find your car by alerting the tracking call center and using the InControl Remote Smartphone App.
What is my VIN?
Your VIN is your Vehicle Identification Number and is unique to your vehicle. You can find your VIN stamped on a plate that is visible through the bottom left side of the windshield. You can refer to your handbook for further information, or give us a call. We know your Jaguar inside and out and can answer all questions about your high-performing European vehicle.
How do I pair my smartphone to my vehicle?
- Turn your car on and select the Bluetooth menu from the home screen.
- Select Bluetooth, then select Pair New Device.
- The InControl system appears on your phone.
- Open the Settings menu on your phone.
- Choose Bluetooth.
- Select Jaguar F-Pace’s InControl system when it appears on your phone’s device list.
- For some phones, the system generates a passkey on your touchscreen that must match the passkey appearing on your phone. If it does, select Confirm.
- Select Allow Access to Contacts for hands-free operation.